Please read this document carefully before placing an order. By placing an order you agree to the terms and conditions as set out below. (Your statutory customer rights are not affected) *Access to and use of our Web Site ("the Site") and the sale and purchase of products from the Site are governed by the terms and conditions of use and the terms and conditions of business (together "terms and conditions") set out below. By using the Site you agree to accept these terms and conditions. If you do not wish to accept these terms and conditions, please do not use this Site. This Site (including the site address) is operated and owned by Cheeky Monkeys Outdoor Toys.
1. General Points Making a Purchase Simply browse our online products, click on item's required and those goods will be placed into your shopping cart. When you have finished click on the checkout icon where your total bill will be listed and calculated. Remittance Terms We require all orders to be paid for in full at the time of placing them. Prices The prices payable for goods & services are set out on our site in Pound Sterling and include UK VAT. Product representation We provide, where applicable, the set up (built) dimensions of our products. Please ensure that you are aware of these when ordering and you are not buying an item that will simply not fit in your house or garden. Out of stock items In the unlikely event that your order is out of stock, we will notify you with the option to cancel or change the item. Where possible we will provide an estimated re-stock time. Please bear in mind certain items can take up to 4 weeks to re-stock. Some orders are sent direct from supplier or if we hold none we ask our supplier. Credit card security We use Stripe (part of the STRIPE group) for the processing of all credit and debit card payments. Stripe are one of the largest independent Payment Service Provider in the UK and operate to the highest level of compliance under the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI). They take responsibility for capturing and storing card details on their secure servers.
2. Your right to cancel Stock Items Can be cancelled up to the point of dispatch. One-Off Limited Edition Items Can be cancelled up to the point of dispatch. We are unable to offer any refunds on One Off's after this point. 'Sale' Purchases Can be cancelled up to the point of dispatch. We are unable to offer any refunds after this point. Out of Stock Items If you have selected an item that is out of stock we will notify you within 48hrs of your purchase and provide the option to cancel or change the item. Out of stock items can be cancelled up to 24hrs after we have called and confirmed your options with you. If you wish to proceed with an order we will advise you of the estimated lead time for the restock. All out of stock orders are classified as special orders once the order has been confirmed. Dispatched Items Once goods have been dispatched we are unable to cancel them. If you wish to return goods you may do so within 14 days after the day of delivery - see below. 14 Day Return Policy Upon receipt of your delivery we offer a 14 day return policy. All you have to do is email us at sales/childrens-outdoor-toys.co.uk. If you cancel your order after it has been dispatched, you must return the goods to us at your expense. Cancellation and Returns after dispatch If you refuse delivery from our carrier you will be responsible for the return charge of these goods and their condition in transit. If you cancel within the 14 day period, you must ensure that all goods returned to us are packaged adequately to protect against damage. If you fail to return the goods, or you request an uplift, we will collect them. We will charge you the full cost of collection. If you fail to take reasonable care of the goods before they are returned to us, and this results in damage or deterioration OR you have assembled a product which cannot then be returned in its original condition, we will charge you for the reduction in value. Faulty items In the unlikely event that your product is faulty you must notify our customer service department within 48 Hrs of receipt by e-mail to sales at childrens-outdoor-toys dot co dot uk. We will, initially, arrange for replacement parts to be sent out to you. If we feel that this is inappropriate we will arrange a collection & inspect the faulty items. If we find the goods faulty we will arrange a replacement or a full refund. Your Rights Our cancellation policy does not affect your legal rights.
3. Our right to cancel Cheeky Monkeys Outdoor Toys reserves the right to cancel the contract between us if: a. The goods you have ordered are unavailable or have been discontinued. b. We are unable to provide a delivery to your address. c. The goods have not been paid for or we suspect that payment has been made fraudulently. If we cancel your contract we will notify you by email and provide a full refund. We will not be obliged to offer any additional compensation for any inconvenience or disappointment caused.
4. Delivery We CANNOT deliver outside the UK on some items. We are ABLE to deliver to the following UK areas: Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Channel Islands, and Scottish Islands on some items please contact us. Your order will be delivered to the address you provide at the time you place your order. It is your responsibility to ensure this information is correct. If your delivery details change please contact our customer service department by email. Once goods have been dispatched we cannot change delivery details. We offer our Standard Monday to Friday delivery service for £6.70. Royal Mail service is offered on smaller items. Saturday delivery charges will be levied on all order values if required. All deliveries will be charged at checkout. Deliveries are usually made within 2 to 5 working days for small items and large items are 5- 10 days. If we are unable to deliver to you within this period, we will notify you of the delay. We cannot give a precise time for delivery, although you can track your delivery through our carrier networks. Carrier times are estimates only and are not contractual. We will not be obliged to offer any additional compensation if the goods are not delivered within this time frame as this is down to the service provider. Please ensure someone is available to receive your order at the nominated address. Failed deliveries will be returned to the Depot for re-delivery. The cost of depot return and redelivery will be charged within any credit due or prior to re-delivery. Please note we do NOT offer timed delivery slots. All UK deliveries will take place between 8.00am-6.30pm Monday to Friday. Where you have ordered multiple items we reserve the right to dispatch them separately. All goods remain the property of Cheeky Monkeys Outdoor Toys until they have been delivered to you. Once the goods have been delivered to the address nominated in your order they will be held at your own risk and we will not be liable for their loss or destruction.
5. Our Liability In the unlikely event that your delivery is incorrect or faulty we require you to notify us within 48 hrs of receipt. At our discretion, we may then do one of the following: i. Make good any shortage or non-delivery. ii. Following a collection & inspection replace damaged or defective products. iii. Provide a refund for the amount paid by you for the goods in question.
6. Limitations of our liability to you You are responsible for observing and complying with all applicable regulations and legislation which affect your purchase and subsequent use of our goods. To the extent that law permits us to do so, we exclude all our liability to you for any direct, indirect or consequential loss, damage or expenses (including loss of profits, business or goodwill) howsoever arising out of any problem relating to the goods you buy from us, other than the remedies listed in our liability to you. If a court does decide we are liable to pay you compensation, that compensation will be limited to the amount paid by you for the goods in question. Please note that nothing in this section of these terms and conditions (or in any other section) is intended to limit any rights you might have as a consumer or other statutory rights that may not be excluded by law, nor in any way to exclude or limit our liability to you for any death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or fraudulent misrepresentation.
8. 14 day satisfaction guarantee terms & conditions All returns must be authorised by our customer service department. You can obtain authorisation to return an item by emailing us within 14 days, starting the day after the item was delivered. Once we have received an email confirmation of your return request you will be assigned a RETURN AUTHORIZATION NUMBER. It is your responsibility to ensure that all goods are well packaged to prevent damage in transit back to our warehouse. Please be aware that any item returned damaged in transit may be rejected, resulting in your right to a refund being waived. If you do not have appropriate packaging please advise us and we will supply you appropriately.
WE WILL NOT ACCEPT ANY RETURNS AT OUR OFFICE ADDRESS THEY WILL BE REJECTED!
PLEASE FOLLOW THE ABOVE INSTRUCTIONS AND YOU WILL BE GIVEN A RAN AND LOCATION TO RETURN YOUR ITEM.